This is a bit nice chaps. AWI table - Lead Adventure Forum

It is really awesome but I dont get it why they put so many pictures online. Lots of the pics repeat themselves.Just a different angle.

Sharp Practice AWI British progress - The Tactical Painter

The light bobs in the roundabouts and uncocked hats would have been seen from 1777 onwards, so the chaps in helmets will work for the early ...

Custom Result

This is a custom result inserted after the second result.

[TMP] "Most useless figures for a real unit." Topic

This is my exdample, and my reasons for choosing it. The Anhalt Zerbst Regiment in the AWI. Uniquely among "Hessian" troops, it wore the ...

Fighting in 13.5mm - Battlefields and Warriors

As always, a bit here and a bit there is fine. ... Of course, no Nappies, but there's a nice AWI ... For example, the rather fine Lead Adventure ...

June 2014 - Tom's Toy Soldiers

This is often the case with "muti-part" plastic kits - there's the illusion of choice, but actually one "best" way to assemble them. Only the ...

Tactica Review (1) - Monty's Caravan

The models are plastic kits from Battlefront's Team Yankee range. They are pretty easy builds but nicely models on the table anyway. As usual I primed them and ...

Blimey, I've Got an Imagination! - TooFatLardies

The first step in my quest was to purchase a few packs of AWI British Line and Light Infantry to supplement the toys which I had bought. It was ...

[TMP] "Mealie bag color?" Topic - The Miniatures Page

I have the new Warlord "Horns of the Buffalo" Rorke's Drift set and want to start painting up the mealie bag barricades.

Lead Painters League | The Warbard

The Lead Adventure Forum runs a great painting contest about once a year called the Lead Painter's League. I've participated before but not for a number of ...